A joint is a cannabis product that looks like a conical cigarette and can be smoked. Weed, paper, and a filter, or “crutch,” make up a joint. Rice, hemp, wood pulp, and other materials can be used to make joint rolling paper, with some specifically developed to enhance the weed’s flavor.
To prepare a joint, observe the steps below:
- Break down the Cannabis with a grinder to make it easier to pack.
- Make a crutch or a filter for yourself.
- At one end of the rolling paper, place the crutch.
- To construct a cone shape, fill up and condense the paper with weed, using less at the crutch end.
- Roll the Cannabis tightly inside the paper.
- Seal it by licking.