For breeders, hermaphrodite Cannabis describes plants that develop both male and female reproductive organs. Such plants acquire the ability to pollinate and reproduce with themselves because they have both buds and pollen sacs. Plants can achieve this peculiar trait as a result of genetic or environmental influences, or both.
- Maintain proper environmental conditions
- Immaculate hygiene practices
- Consistent monitoring of timers
- Routine examining plants for insects and mites
- Regular watering coupled with a balanced fertilizer solution